Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : #1 history and full upload
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2460
IP: Logged
icon #1 history and full upload (0)  
I did a full score upload last night and the #1 history for those rooms where I got #1s don't appear to have been updated.

Eg. Underground Civilisation: Goblin Chase: Entrance

#1s got by playing normally did update properly, so I am guessing it is to do with the mass upload.
11-30-2006 at 01:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2460
icon Re: #1 history and full upload (0)  
Just a note to say that this is still an issue and it also seems to affect the #1 tab - mass-uploaded #1s that get beaten don't appear on the used-to-be-#1 page.

--

Latest story: last weekend I mass-uploaded my scores for The Consequence. Some were #1s and the history doesn't reflect them. Some were beaten and those scores are not on my used-to-be-#1 page.
Primary the Second scores

Check the history for 1E and 1S2E.

I predict that jbluestein mass uploaded his scores too. And (based on this issue which I think is the same thing) Onei's lost #1 page just had PtS:1E added to it now (and not a week ago)

Needless to say this is putting a crimp in my dreams of having most lost #1s (1712 at last count)
03-15-2007 at 06:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
jbluestein
Rank Points: 1670
icon Re: #1 history and full upload (0)  
Rabscuttle wrote:
I predict that jbluestein mass uploaded his scores too. And (based on this issue which I think is the same thing) Onei's lost #1 page just had PtS:1E added to it now (and not a week ago)

I'll confirm that I did -- since I play a lot of holds in evaluating them for promotion, I usually hold off on a score upload until the hold has been promoted for at least 24 hours, rather than replaying through the hold.

Josh

03-15-2007 at 12:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : #1 history and full upload
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com