Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Slayers Revenge : The Strange Complex : 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Simon
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon The Slayers Revenge : The Strange Complex : 1 West (0)  
Hey,

I can't seem to work out what I'm doing to activate the orb in the bottom left-hand corner. Once I get into a position where the orb is about to be struck, nothing that I do prevents that from happening. Is it something to do with the squares on which I'm standing? Doesn't seem to be...
11-15-2006 at 06:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
icon Re: The Slayers Revenge : The Strange Complex : 1 West (0)  
If 500 turns pass, the orb gets struck and it locks your exit. Hence, you must complete the room in less than 500 turns.

11-15-2006 at 08:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Simon
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
icon Re: The Slayers Revenge : The Strange Complex : 1 West (0)  
Thanks, Jason - finally did it!
11-15-2006 at 08:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Slayers Revenge : The Strange Complex : 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com