Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 6/17/03
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Malarame
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 220
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 6/17/03 (0)  
First off, let me apologize for taking so long to update the site. I was waiting for the next version of Caravel DROD to be released, and anyway not much has been happening lately. However, that has happened. The Beta has been released! In this version, the much-awaited level editor has been released. With it you can now create your own levels to stump your friends with.

Erik has decided that the Beta for Build 19, also known as "Deadly Rooms of Death: Architect's Edition" will be handled differently than the Beta for the first version of Caravel DROD in that it will be open to the public. He has several reasons for this, all of which is explained here. He also included in that post instructions for those who wish to take part in the Beta.

Meanwhile, at the forum, there is an active disscusion going on about the world in which Beethro lives. Erik has been slowly giving out information, and everyone else is trying to figure it all out. If you want to be part of it, go here!

Well, that's about it for DROD news. Several pages at the website here have been updated, including the contact page. From now on, anyone with questions or problems concerning the forum should email Schik at mcs1016@hotmail.com. He knows more about the forum than anyone else.

The summer is finally approaching, and my senior year just ended. In a couple of weeks I'm going to be graduating, and after that I'll be off to college. It seems almost surreal; I've waited my entire life for college, and I can't believe it's finally almost here.

Anyway, that's about it for right now. I promise never to wait so long between updates again. Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on that level editor, so go get the Beta and happy DRODing!

Matt O'Leary - Mafinot Budkin

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
-Groucho Marx
08-14-2003 at 07:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 6/17/03
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com