Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 2 East (Hint?)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Neather2
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 406
IP: Logged
icon Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 2 East (0)  
Hi all, i Shearch Hint for This Room.

Yeah, I enter in 1, go down to 2 and kill a Lot of Monsters, go to 3 and kill more ; i can't kill the another monsters why i don't have space... I Go try to 4 and Exit to this Room...

Correct? :?

Now, i return Back and Go to 5, i can't kill everyone Monsters, remain 4 or 5, Hint? :?

Next Room:

I no have Undertoount This too, i have complete the entrance and the 1 east, But in this 2 room i small stuck...Where i go after the One???

Hint???

Conspiracy, my new hold, has just been released.

[Last edited by Neather2 at 11-13-2006 08:10 PM]
11-13-2006 at 08:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 2 East (0)  
Neather2 wrote:
Yeah, I enter in 1, go down to 2 and kill a Lot of Monsters, go to 3 and kill more ; i can't kill the another monsters why i don't have space... I Go try to 4 and Exit to this Room...
I just noticed that I'm missing all highscores for this hold (because it was updated once with an incompatible version) so I thought I'd give it another whirl...

Anyway...

Click here to view the secret text

As for the other room - did you read the existing hints for it already? Even if they don't help, please post your question there to keep hints for that room in one thread.

np: Kettel - Follow Me! (My Dogan)

11-13-2006 at 08:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Neather2
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 406
icon Re: Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 2 East (0)  

Conspiracy, my new hold, has just been released.
11-14-2006 at 12:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 2 East (Hint?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com