Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 12/25/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 12/25/02 (0)  
[siteimage]santa.gif[/siteimage]

Hey hey everyone!

I must say, DROD seems to be getting quite popular lately. I've noticed a definite surge of e-mails in my Inbox, as well as many visitors to this site, and activity on the Yahoo! Group. Mike Rimer also informs me that the Caravel DROD project ranks #61 (99.411%) on the SourceForge list of most active projects. Fantastic! =)

Make sure you pay attention on the Yahoo! Group, or keep an eye on the site, because we will hopefully start our own forum on DROD.net soon, instead of the Yahoo! Group. We'll be doing this for a couple reasons: (1) Our own forum means no advertising banners and click-through pages. (2) Less or No spamming. (3)It's just nice to have our own forum on our site. Why shouldn't we?

In the meantime, Matt (aka Malarame) founded a #drod on irc (DALnet). C'mon in sometime, have a chat with a fellow smitemaster. If you don't know how to use IRC, you can go here and download mIRC. Go join DALnet and type "/j #drod". Usually it's just Matt and me in there, but others (including Erik) have been seen in there. =)

Hmm, I updated the FAQ with a few more questions, and I also had to revise the last one (tee-hee). I'll get a picture soon.

...There's other news... but I can't talk about it and it's killing me! =P

Level editor should be coming soon! It should be in the next release, which should be soon... should should should.

That's it, I'm done.

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]

08-14-2003 at 06:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 12/25/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com