Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 11/14/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 11/14/02 (0)  
Hello all! Caravel DROD has been available to download for almost three weeks now, and it appears that everyone is quite pleased with it. I ran through the entire game when I was beta-testing it, and about a week ago I finished it again on the release. I've decided that I'm not going to play any more DROD until the level editor is ready. Speaking of which, Mike says that it's finished. It will more than likely make it into the next release. =)
As you may have noticed, I made some minor changes to the introduction page. Nothing spectacular, just a bit easier on the eyes I think.

Erik sent me Chapter Two of the Beethro the Delver series, "The Pink Threat." Good stuff. Be sure to mosey on over to read it. It's available on the Stories page along with Chapter One: "Hallholder Bombus Defeats the Eyeball Pudding."

I whipped up an F.A.Q. page to handle inquiries that I've replied to on more than one occasion. Even if you think you know it all (smartass), it may be of benefit to you to view it anyway.

Some time ago, Wesley Chua submitted his Third DROD Riddle to the Yahoo! DROD Group. Check it out if you haven't already. Turns out there were more correct solutions than he anticipated... I'm sure he'll make up for it in the next one. =)

I was going to type up some stuff about my life these past weeks, its been so hectic with the flood of college applications I've been getting, and a couple parties I went to, but I'm just too tired right now. Plus, I already typed up a huge rant in my online journal (which I may provide a link to someday), and I don't want to paraphrase it tonight. Sooo...

Until next time,

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]

08-14-2003 at 06:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 11/14/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com