Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : A decsion of no Choice (Yes, I have decided to make it into a proper hold.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
IP: Logged

File: A decision of no Choice.hold (13.4 KB)
Downloaded 76 times.
License: Public Domain
icon A decsion of no Choice (+1)  
And so anyone who submits decent feedback for this hold I will invite to beta test.

Oh, and I am aware that the stairs exit the hold.
11-09-2006 at 06:27 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
icon Re: A decsion of no Choice (+1)  
I must say that I enjoyed this hold in the contest, so I'd love to participate in Beta Testing it! :)

Here's some comments on the first level.
There's only 4 required rooms in here, excluding the entrance. Thats a lot of secret rooms!

1N2W and 2N2W seem to be required. If they lead to a secret room, I'd mark them unrequired.

In 1N2E you can't drop all the trapdoors, but I assume you did that on purpose.

Thats all I noticed, the other rooms looked good!

[Last edited by tokyokid at 11-09-2006 09:25 PM]
11-09-2006 at 09:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
captainzakku
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 77
icon Re: A decsion of no Choice (0)  
NiroZ wrote:
And so anyone who submits decent feedback for this hold I will invite to beta test.

Still working through the first level, but I thought I would comment, and then add on as I got through this level.

1S & 2S - These are neat rooms, but maybe they could benefit from a save spot or two? Especially 2S, I had a tendency to kill half the snakes, then get a little too aggressive in trying to kill the other half, then have to start all over.

11-10-2006 at 01:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: A decsion of no Choice (0)  
captainzakku wrote:
NiroZ wrote:

Still working through the first level, but I thought I would comment, and then add on as I got through this level.

1S & 2S - These are neat rooms, but maybe they could benefit from a save spot or two? Especially 2S, I had a tendency to kill half the snakes, then get a little too aggressive in trying to kill the other half, then have to start all over.

I probably should insert a checkpoint or two in 1S, but in 2S, there is a checkpoint not too far back, so it shouldn't be too annoying.
11-10-2006 at 02:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : A decsion of no Choice (Yes, I have decided to make it into a proper hold.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com