Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 6/9/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 6/9/02 (0)  
*Waves to everyone* Hey all! School is out for me and I'm working on DROD.net again, full-force! Getting right into the nitty gritty, here's what I've got for ya' today:

I updated the Request Table with new requests, plus some pictures for older items. That page is getting crowded, but I like it. =) Wesley's brain went into psycho-mode and he's created two insanely difficult puzzles based on two rooms in DROD. Nice job!

The Caravel DROD progress meter has been increased to 87%, and TLK DROD's meter remains the same until Pat e-mails me back. (UPDATE: Recently set it to 75%) Hmm... I was planning on having a bigger update, but Erik told me to hold off on some things he originally wanted to put up... You might see 'em, you might not. Within the next week or so, I'm going to be working hard on the structure of the site. I feel as if its getting hard to navigate DROD.net, so I wanna move some stuff around to more logical places, add more links to those places, add pictures here and there (a lot of these pages are just text), and maybe move things around in the FTP. Also, sometime next week, I'll be uploading a DROD story. About what, I don't know, but I will.

That's all I got for now, It's good to be back!

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]
08-14-2003 at 06:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 6/9/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com