Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : How many people have conquered a room?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2488
IP: Logged
icon How many people have conquered a room? (+1)  
Maybe interesting high score request thingy:

Something that says how many high scores (and thus how many conquerers) a room has. It could be added as an extra column on the misc pages (although that's pretty chockers already)

So for example JtRH: First Level: Entrance has 336 conquerers.
Whereas Caverns of Animus: The Long Ascent: 2 North, 2 East has 12 people who have managed to make it all the way through.

It might be interesting to see which rooms have the fewest conquerers. And if the existence of such a list would mean that people will try to get scores for the least-conquered rooms. Which would bump that room down the list. Whoo, negative feedback!

11-07-2006 at 08:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: How many people have conquered a room? (0)  
While I can defiantly see possibility's for people looking for holds to get hiscores on, how would it be negative feedback?

[Last edited by NiroZ at 11-07-2006 08:42 AM]
11-07-2006 at 08:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Remlin
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 181
Hey, that would be a pretty cool stat to know. Any way it's possible to dig that up even without the new feature being put in? What's the least conquered room, among all rooms conquered at least once?
11-07-2006 at 09:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2488
NiroZ wrote:
While I can defiantly see possibility's for people looking for holds to get hiscores on, how would it be negative feedback?

Negative feedback as in the opposite of the positive feedback such as you get when put a microphone in fron of a speaker.

If more people try to get a room based on its low number of conquerors, then more people conquering it will mean that less people try to conquer it.

11-07-2006 at 03:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : How many people have conquered a room?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com