Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 3/14/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 3/14/02 (0)  
This news post is three days late because my computer just flat out died, enough said.

Things are starting to get exciting with Caravel DROD, mainly because the time has come for us fans to Submit ideas for new DROD features. This should be really great, I can finally tell Erik about my idea... Super-Duper-Mega-Ultra-Hyper-Beethro-Potions..... or maybe not. Make sure to submit your ideas! It's your chance to be a part of the creation.

Debugging has been busy, busy, busy! I'm getting about 10 e-mails a day full of code that I don't understand. It shouldn't be terribly long before its done, I think. There are some new people on the team, too:

Brad Wall - The new test manager for DROD. He's going to make sure DROD gets sufficiently poked and prodded in all the sensitive places.
Mike Rimer - An enthusiastic new developer. Not content to merely *report* bugs, he's already sent Erik half a dozen bug fixes.
Brittany Wilson - She'll handle the onslaught of feature request e-mails.

And here's a complete list of everyone who signed on as DROD testers (those brave souls):

Mike Rimer
Jeff Braunstein
Papp Zoltan
Clayton Weiss
Nick Weakley
Russ Kemp
Peter King
Matthew Daly
Mark Thebridge
Wesley Chua
Adam Peterson

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'll be starting another webcomic soon: Super-Ugly-Comix. I'll have no problem keeping it up because I'm being very careful about how I want to update and what the comics will contain (not talent, that's for sure). I want to get about 30 comics saved before I go ahead and upload, but for all those interested, Here's one of my latest.... I thought it was funny.

Uh.... yeah. That's all I got.

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]

08-14-2003 at 05:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 3/14/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com