Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 3/5/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 3/5/02 (0)  
Hey everyone, it's been awhile since the last update, but don't let it get you down, things are still progressing quite steadily. I've been busy with trying to keep my grades up (I'm not stupid, just really lazy), testing Caravel DROD, and drawing comics for a new Keenspace Comic that my friend and I are working on. (I promise I won't abandon this one.)

There are 12 (I think) testers for Caravel DROD, including myself, and I gotta tell you, it's really more fun testing that I thought it would be. It's a cool feeling running back through DROD, knowing exactly what to do in each room, and stopping suddenly to point at the screen shouting silently at yourself, "THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT!" ^_^

Oh yeah, A new DROD3D Demo has been released. This one has the main menu and sounds. (Only New Game, Settings, and Quit Game work as of this release). It's good wholesome entertainment, I say. About 70% complete until Beta version of that. Woot!

Pretty soon, any of you guys who have requests for new features in Caravel DROD will get your chance, you'll be able to e-mail Erik with suggestions.

For those of you who give a hoot about me... This weekend I'll be going out to start getting driving practice so I can get my license. Yay! I don't know about other states, but in Illinois, the basic requirements for your license are:
Be at least 16.
Have a minimum of 6 hours of Behind the Wheel with your teacher.
Obtain a "Blue Slip." (You passed the school Driver's Ed Course.)
Get a minimum of 25 hours of Behind the Wheel with a parent or other adult.
Take the test at the Driver's Facility thingie.

It's kinda funny, I'm 17 years old, I've had my Blue Slip since November 2000. Since then, I've had 45 minutes of practice with my parents. I have until November this year to get 25 hours. This should be fun considering my mom works during the night and sleeps during the day, and my dad is retired and sits home all day, but refuses to leave the phone unattended because "it might wake my mom up." What a load of dookie.

Anyway, I'm rambling, so farewell, my peasents.

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]

08-14-2003 at 05:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 3/5/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com