Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 1/3/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 1/3/02 (0)  
Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a very Merry (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Day After New Year's Day, and "Oh crap, time to go back to work/school Day." )

I had a special picture that I was going to post along with news on Christmas Day, but there wasn't any news, so therefore, no picture. Sorry, it will live for eternity on my harddrive.

Beethro-Claus was good to me this year, bringing me everything I had on my list. (Less the Victoria's Secret models, but hey.)

No no, good visitors, I am not just rambling on Unimportant news, because today... I have an update! Oh yes. Erik has churned out a new story for us all: Hallholder Bombus Defeats the Eyeball Pudding. You can check it out in the Stories Section of the site.

As a bit of fun, I have hidden my picture plus an EXTREMELY brief biography somewhere on DROD.net. Commence Search.

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]

08-14-2003 at 05:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 1/3/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com