Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Corrupt a wish
<<34353637
Page 38 of 38
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 115
IP: Logged
icon Re: Corrupt a wish (0)  
Granted, but since I don't watch that show, you don't get a corruption. You just got your wish in the game about not getting one. :P

I wish for someone to give me a solution to the challenge of GatEB Darkeros Tower 1N 1E's challenge.

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
10-08-2016 at 09:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
Granted. "Kill the monsters and exit the room the challenging way". That's the solution to all the other challenges too by the way.

I wish I knew how to use DROD script better. (By the way, Good Eats was a seriously good show. Definitely worth checking out. Also Alton Brown's first couple of cook books.)

10-08-2016 at 10:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Camwoodstock
Rank Points: 115
Granted, but it's such a pain to use that you absolutely hate it and you yell at the creators until you get banned from the forums. Nice job.

I wish for people to not post about Good Eats in this thread.

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
10-08-2016 at 10:49 PM
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 460
Granted, but then people start posting off-topic non-sequiturs in a desperate attempt to avoid mentioning Good Eats, even though the posts aren't related to the game either.

I wish for a refrigerator.

[Last edited by azb at 10-08-2016 11:40 PM]
10-08-2016 at 11:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
OdiePie
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
Granted, but it runs away and you can never be trusted with a fridge again because you let it run away.

I wish for a Cupcakeinator 3000!

My Magistream Keep (click the eggs here first!)
Click here to view the secret text

(\__/)
{='.'=} This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Bunny gain world domination.
10-17-2016 at 06:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
averagemoe
Rank Points: 487
Granted, and it covers your walls with purple slime, plus you accidently cut your tail off while trying to get it working.

I wish to have my memory of the live-action adaptation of "The Cat In the Hat" erased.

10-17-2016 at 08:56 PM
OdiePie
Granted, but it gets replaced by memories of watching the Batman and Robin movie.

I wish I knew everything about every TV show in the world.

(\__/)
10-17-2016 at 10:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Xindaris
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1530
Granted. Now watching TV is boring because you already know what's going to happen, and listening to other people talk about TV shows is frustrating because nobody seems to have their facts straight and they all get annoyed when you correct them. Also, because the news is technically TV show you now have the power to be aware of things that will happen in the future but in a horrible Cassandra "unable to convince people to change it" sort of way, because if you could change it then it wouldn't be the future, so you wouldn't have known about it.

I wish I could talk for hours without my throat hurting after.

Here are some links to Things!

[Last edited by Xindaris at 10-18-2016 04:11 AM]
10-18-2016 at 04:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Yitzi
Rank Points: 20
Xindaris wrote:
I wish I could talk for hours without my throat hurting after.

Granted. Nothing has been done about the damage that pain is trying to tell you about, though...

I wish for the fulfillment of that wish whose fulfillment would have the greatest possible positive effect on my personal utility (in the sense of utility theory).
10-21-2016 at 05:07 AM
averagemoe
Yitzi wrote: I wish for the fulfillment of that wish whose fulfillment would have the greatest possible positive effect on my personal utility (in the sense of utility theory).
In order to grant your wish, I must first tell you a story. An Omniscient Being visits Earth and promises to answer a single question completely truthfully before leaving forever. The worlds greatest thinkers get together, and come up with a question. They ask the being "what is the ordered pair of the best possible question we could ask you, and it's answer?" The Omniscient Being says "that, and this." and then leaves.

And so I grant your wish, in the same vein as the Being's answer.

I wish for some basic image overlay scripts for making cutscenes involving the RCS.

10-21-2016 at 05:28 AM
azb
Granted, then these scripts cause others' computers to crash and lose all their data after the hold with these scripts is uploaded to the Holds Board, and your hold is taken down only a few days after publishing.

I wish for Beethro and a Slayer to fuse together.

[Last edited by azb at 10-21-2016 08:46 PM]
10-21-2016 at 08:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
averagemoe
Ever play the Smitemaster Selection "Suit Pursuit"? Your wish has already been granted on the last level of that hold. And the way it's executed sort of makes it pre-corrupted.

I wish I could script a complete re-recreation of DROD:RPG within the classic DROD engine.

10-22-2016 at 04:19 AM
BlueFlower
Rank Points: 156
Wish granted, but the source code has been edited, so no one else may play your hold at all. Ever.

I wish for lots of giant Roaches that can't/won't eat me.

12-02-2016 at 06:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
azb
Granted, but then giant spiders that CAN and WILL eat you eat those roaches, and then you.

I wish for the Goblin Biter blade to appear in Classic DROD as well as its RPG appearance.

12-03-2016 at 11:06 PM
Jordthro
Rank Points: 100
Granted, but the blade is cursed and upon picking it up proceeds to delete your entire profile data including cloud sync.

I wish my car worked and I didn't have to take it to the shop to fix it.

[Last edited by Jordthro at 12-27-2016 03:41 PM]
12-27-2016 at 04:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The Architest
Rank Points: 254
Granted, but the fixes are magic-made and temporary, and you don't get a refund when they poof out into thin air. Djinns make lousy auto mechanics! (Yes, I am a djinn.)

I wish I could find out where my socks disappear.

[Last edited by The Architest at 12-31-2016 08:24 PM]
12-31-2016 at 08:23 PM
OdiePie
Granted, but you're so traumatized by the sight of the monster eating your socks that you never say anything for the rest of your life.

I wish for a free supercomputer that works well.

(\__/)
12-31-2016 at 11:17 PM
azb
Okay, but you don't specify its job. And as a supercomputer, it is capable of automation and assumes its job is to kill you. Needless to say, it does its job very well.

I wish that there wasn't a three month delay between the previous post and this one.

04-01-2017 at 03:26 AM
averagemoe
Granted, the delay between the posts is 3 months, 4 hours, and 9 minutes.

I wish for the Beethro the Delver stories to be made into a hold that's just a cut scene and no gameplay. Basically a movie in Hold form.

04-01-2017 at 06:50 AM
<<34353637
Page 38 of 38
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Corrupt a wish
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No