Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : The Third Annual People's Choice Awards Nominations. (Selected the best of the best? Finalize the choices and post them here!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon The Third Annual People's Choice Awards Nominations. (0)  
As I stated in the main topic, once you have made all your choices, post here. If you decided to post as you find nominations and end up with twelve different posts in this topic, that's okay. I'm not forcing anyone to vote for all twelve categories. It'd be nice, but it'd be cruel and unrealistic of me.

Nominations will be taken up until Local Time:10-01-2006 at 12:59 AM. After that, I'll be tabulating the results and setting the poll up. Let's get these nominations rolling in!

Lifetime Architect Achievement nominations are now closed. Thanks to all who nominated an architect!

[Last edited by gamer_extreme_101 at 09-15-2006 01:20 AM]
09-03-2006 at 10:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Third Annual People's Choice Awards Nominations. (0)  
Two hours left to vote for the Lifetime Achievement Architect! It's severly slanted towards one, but anything can change!

09-14-2006 at 11:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : The Third Annual People's Choice Awards Nominations. (Selected the best of the best? Finalize the choices and post them here!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com