Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Moderated Posts (Listing Weirdness)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
UrAvgAzn
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 468
IP: Logged
icon Moderated Posts (0)  
Okay. Out of complete curiousity I decided to see how the community was modding me. I clicked on View my moderated posts under my Profile. And it came in no certain order. I am suggesting that it comes in most recent modded post to not so recent modded post. To see what I am talking about, go to your PROFILE then go to VIEW MY MODERATED POSTS then check the dates. You will see that they are not in any particular order.

Keep posting,

EDIT: I now see that it is listed in most recently modded. But it still should have an option to change the listing order.

[Last edited by UrAvgAzn at 07-19-2006 01:16 AM]
07-19-2006 at 01:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
coppro
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1309
icon Re: Moderated Posts (0)  
UrAvgAzn wrote:
Okay. Out of complete curiousity I decided to see how the community was modding me. I clicked on View my moderated posts under my Profile. And it came in no certain order. I am suggesting that it comes in most recent modded post to not so recent modded post. To see what I am talking about, go to your PROFILE then go to VIEW MY MODERATED POSTS then check the dates. You will see that they are not in any particular order.

Keep posting,

EDIT: I now see that it is listed in most recently modded. But it still should have an option to change the listing order.

You know, every time my rank points change, I check that stat page, to know what people like and dislike. I have found it intensely useful, because then I don't have to track down the new arrival.

What I would like, however, would be a post to show it's high and low, just so you can judge how it fluctuated, for instance a post might be at -1, but it might have reached +1 in the past. You should know that, because in general the modding system supports humorous posts, but also works against posts that are viewed as spammy and annoying.
07-19-2006 at 03:30 AM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
golfrman
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
icon Re: Moderated Posts (0)  
UrAvgAzn wrote:

Keep posting,

it goes in the order that people modded you, the date is just the time you made that post

07-20-2006 at 04:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Moderated Posts (Listing Weirdness)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com