Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : A request (Because I don't know where else to put it.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 392
IP: Logged
icon A request (0)  
Is it possible for someone to post the DROD : AE music in an OGG or WAV format? Because I'm hoping to be able to play the music in JtRH or possibly TCB.

07-08-2006 at 11:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
coppro
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1308
icon Re: A request (0)  
I know Erik had it somewhere, but it'sn't in the Downloads section. Erik, what did you do to it when you killed good ol' DROD.net?
07-08-2006 at 07:34 PM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
TripleM
Rank Points: 1373
Well, its for sale on the CD. But since AE is free anyway, it must be around somewhere.
07-08-2006 at 10:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
It's public domain, so I *could* convert it for you guys into OGG and throw it up onto the site. I suggest a moderator moves this into the "General" forum, and have Erik "Okey-Dokee" my action and you'll get you wish.

07-09-2006 at 05:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
So, erm... What was gonna happen about this?

07-14-2006 at 05:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
icon Re: A request (+1)  
Be patient, oh one of short fuse. I just finally found a decent S3M to WAV converter, and am now in the process of getting them ready for OGG conversion.

07-16-2006 at 05:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
I feel so gutted. I posted this request, and yet, my uncle just gave me jetAudio, which has an S3M to OGG converter... (>%/

EDIT : So, do you want me to post them here anyway?

[Last edited by Pilchard VIII at 07-17-2006 04:28 PM]
07-17-2006 at 04:28 PM
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: A request (+2)  
Be patient, oh one of short fuse.
Pilchard's Avatar wrote:

....You think you're smart, don't you, Trebek?
07-17-2006 at 06:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
That would have almost worked, Banjooie, except for the fact that I shaved yesterday and just had a shower.

And there's no reason to post them here now, especially as you can download them off of this page.

[Last edited by gamer_extreme_101 at 07-17-2006 07:00 PM]
07-17-2006 at 07:00 PM
Pilchard VIII
Banjooie wrote:
Be patient, oh one of short fuse.
Pilchard's Avatar wrote:

....You think you're smart, don't you, Trebek?
You know, I hardly noticed that one.

07-18-2006 at 04:36 PM
NekoIncardine
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 127
And damn it, why did I have to go forum-reading right before work? Now I'm going to have the Zeeky Song stuck in my head all day.

:(

As for the OST... Yeah, JtRH's soundtrack is only available as the Deadly Music Of Death volumes... Is any volume other than 1 even for sale outside of the SS CDs? :|

07-18-2006 at 07:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : A request (Because I don't know where else to put it.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com