Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Link to download game (Where did it go)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
bradwall
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 423
IP: Logged
icon Link to download game (0)  
There used to be a link where someone could download the full game of KDD and JtRH if they have purchased them. If you clicked the link it would send you an email with a temporary link to download the full game. I can't find it anymore. Does anyone know where it is? Is it still on the site?
06-28-2006 at 02:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Stephen4Louise
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 548
icon Re: Link to download game (+1)  
http://forum.caravelgames.com/downloads.php

[Last edited by Stephen4Louise at 06-28-2006 02:50 PM]
06-28-2006 at 02:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bradwall
icon Re: Link to download game (0)  
Stephen4Louise wrote:
http://forum.caravelgames.com/downloads.php

Those just seem like demos and patches. The site used to have an option for full download. If you were logged in, it would send you an email giving you the full download.
In my case for both JtRH and KDD 2.0

06-28-2006 at 02:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
KevG
Rank Points: 333
I don't think it's there anymore. In your Profile there's a Purchases tab. Click on it and you should find downloads available for JTRH and/or KDD 2.0. if you've bought them.
06-28-2006 at 02:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Rank Points: 1545
When I look at Stephen4Louise's link (after logging into the forum) I get a "CaravelNet Downloads" section at the bottom which has full JtRH downloads. If you can't see it, it's probably worth an email.

The Purchases tab for me only has Smitemaster's Selection holds, not the game itself (although that's probably not a bad feature request, if Schik is reading... :P)
06-28-2006 at 02:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
bradwall
No... I just see the hold files. I don't see anything for JtRH or KDD 2.0. Well... I do see a link for KDD 2.0, but it is just the hold. No big deal. I just like to have the download as well... in case my disk goes bad or something.
06-28-2006 at 03:00 PM
Tim
Rank Points: 1979
icon Re: Link to download game (+1)  
You need CaravelNet as well to be able to see those links.
06-28-2006 at 03:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bradwall
Ok... mine has expired.

Thanks for the info.
06-28-2006 at 03:04 PM
rowrow
Rank Points: 432
Since I dont have caravelnet anymore(I would have gotten it for another year but my dad doesnt want to do it for me again(yet)), and, I think I lost my email, how would I get another download? I still have my original install file(wow!), but who should I email if I want(and assuming, my purchase still goes), another instalation file?
This should probably be in the caravelnet guide.

[Last edited by rowrow at 09-15-2006 10:56 PM]
09-15-2006 at 10:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
rowrow wrote:
but who should I email if I want(and assuming, my purchase still goes), another instalation file?
You can e-mail support@caravelgames.com, which just goes to me.

-Erik

09-15-2006 at 11:07 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Link to download game (Where did it go)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com