Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Viewing high scores without a C-Net subscription
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
IP: Logged
icon Viewing high scores without a C-Net subscription (0)  
How is it I can view some high scores and not others? Not including SmS holds.
06-19-2006 at 01:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bandit1200
icon Re: Viewing high scores without a C-Net subscription (0)  
50 viewers don't know, so far.
06-20-2006 at 06:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
When architects upload a hold, they can mark it so that rooms (and highscores) are not visible unless you've visited the room in question. So if you can't see any highscores, then that's likely what the architect chose.

06-20-2006 at 07:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
bandit1200
Ah, I see. Then I'd need a Caravelnet account to see the high scores of those particular holds, even though they are not SmS holds. No problem, as long as I understand why.
06-20-2006 at 11:36 PM
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2460
If you're desparate for information, it's possible to search through the 'Longest Rooms' list on the Misc High Score pages to find out the best score for that room.

But you'd have to be really desparate, as there's currently 7419 scores on 371 pages (not including 1-move scores that will be spidered)

For a single room, it's probably much simpler to ask and see if anyone will tell you.
06-21-2006 at 01:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
bandit1200
Cheers Rab, though I wasn't actually looking at high scores. I was checking to see if I'd missed a room in a level where I am unable to drop a blue door.
06-21-2006 at 08:20 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Viewing high scores without a C-Net subscription
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com