Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 8 secrets... (I only found 1...)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
IP: Logged
icon Level 8 secrets... (0)  
I have been exploring for a few days now, and I can't find the other 2...I am just too anal to go on without getting those. Hints, please? O_o

By the way, I found the one in
Click here to view the secret text

06-17-2006 at 01:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
icon Re: Level 8 secrets... (+1)  
cheese obsessive wrote:
I have been exploring for a few days now, and I can't find the other 2...I am just too anal to go on without getting those. Hints, please? O_o

By the way, I found the one in

Whenever there is something unusual in a room, it's because there is a secret around.

By the way do you have any hint for me on how to cure my cheese-addiction? I have the same problem :weep (Specially melted in the microwave).
06-17-2006 at 02:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
icon Re: Level 8 secrets... (+1)  
googa wrote:

By the way do you have any hint for me on how to cure my cheese-addiction? I have the same problem :weep (Specially melted in the microwave).

Well, to be rather cynical (and I apologize in advance to anyone who might get offended for some reason), I haven't eaten cheese in over a week and a half. And here's my secret in 7 easy steps!

There are probably other methods around to help you not eat cheese, as this method will probably wear off in a little while, anyways. Hope that helps. :)

06-17-2006 at 10:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 8 secrets... (I only found 1...)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com