Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : 1 Move demo issue (Beethro the space Commander: 3 in 1 Space Station 73 Entrance)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
IP: Logged
icon 1 Move demo issue (0)  
In Beethro the space Commander: 3 in 1, level Space Station 73, room Entrance, it's possible to get a 1-score move. Indeed, I got one, and I'm assuming other people did too. Martz got a 2-move demo in that room.

The spider removed my 1-move demo, but retained the room as scorable and kept Martz's score.

[Last edited by eytanz at 06-13-2006 03:33 AM]
06-12-2006 at 07:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jason
Rank Points: 1076
icon Re: 1 Move demo issue (+1)  
Is that a problem with my game? Can I fix that?

06-12-2006 at 07:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
silver
Rank Points: 915
icon Re: 1 Move demo issue (+1)  
technically, you could mark the room as "uninteresting" before your next update, but I believe that would just patch this room and not the underlying issue, so not really your thing to worry about :)

06-12-2006 at 07:21 PM
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
icon Re: 1 Move demo issue (0)  
Actually, this is the only room it happened in - I got some more 1-move demos later on and the rooms disappeared from the scores correctly. I guess Schik should look into this particular room (like silver suggests, it's best to not touch the hold until Schik can look at it in case this is a spider bug).

06-12-2006 at 07:37 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : 1 Move demo issue (Beethro the space Commander: 3 in 1 Space Station 73 Entrance)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com