Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Help! (Email problem.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
IP: Logged
icon Help! (0)  
I am being emailed every single post on this site. Is there any way to stop this?

Also, can a subscribed CaravelNet member download old Smitemaster's Collection holds?

06-09-2006 at 02:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5413
icon Re: Help! (+1)  
To change your email preferences, go into your profile (link under the banner), click Modify, and then uncheck any of the boards you don't want to get emails for. Or click "Uncheck all" if you don't want *any* posts emailed to you.

As for Smitemaster's Selections, you can only download ones that were released during the time you have a CaravelNet subscription. Soon there should be an option to purchase downloadable versions of old Smitemaster's Selections.

06-09-2006 at 02:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
icon Re: Help! (0)  
How much will they cost?

06-09-2006 at 03:28 PM
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
icon Re: Help! (0)  
From the May Illumination newsletter:

Erik wrote:
It's bound to happen that people will miss older Smitemaster's Selections because they didn't have a CaravelNet membership when those holds were released. Very soon we'll be selling individual downloadable holds at $9/hold. It's still easier and a better deal to just be a CaravelNet member, and that's what I'm hoping people do. But if you do end up missing an older release, you'll be able to pick it up whenever you want.

I think that when he says "$9/hold" he means "$9 a release" - so the SmS releases that combine two holds will give you both for $9 - but I'm not sure.

[Last edited by eytanz at 06-09-2006 04:20 PM]
06-09-2006 at 04:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Help! (Email problem.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com