Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Unrelated Relations (Site "Update" for May 11th, 2006)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Unrelated Relations (0)  
It's not so much a "Site" update, but basically a call for artists and corrections on the next draft of the Forum FAQ. Any comments or errors that you may have, please post here. Don't be shy.

The usual link.

-Patrick Fisher

05-11-2006 at 09:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: Unrelated Relations (0)  
gamer_extreme_101 wrote:
Umm, my boss lets me read e-mails but not visit websites. How do I find out how to solve Level Thirteen?

Well, Jimmy - unless you're not Jimmy, in which case, can you bring Jimmy back here? - you can get posts from the boards you select e-mailed to you, by doing this:

1. Click on 'Profile' at the top of the page.
2. Click on '[Modify]', which is the second tab at the top of your profile.
3. Go to 'Send copies of all posts to e-mail' and select the boards you want to have sent to you.
4. Click 'Submit'.

You can also sign up to the Illumination, which will email you the first post of every thread started in the News board. You can do this without being a member of the forum by going to CaravelGames' home page.

-Patrick Fisher

missed the W.

gamer_extreme_101 wrote:

Firstly, you have to work out which hold you're trying to solve. The default hold is King Dugan's Dungeon, and it comes with the game. You can find the hold name by going into DROD and seeing what hold is selected when you click on "Where". Then, work out the level and click on the room that you're stuck on. Make sure that the room that comes up is the one you want, then press 'Select' and tell us your problem. Make sure to check back to get an answer, although by that time you'll probably have solved the room on your own.
-Patrick Fisher
I thought it was JTRH, but i could be wrong.

You might want to explain a bit more about the bar, and explain caravelnet.

[Last edited by NiroZ at 05-12-2006 10:00 AM]
05-12-2006 at 09:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
This, incidentally, is the FAQ I wrote nigh on two years ago. So I believe there are a few things missing.

05-12-2006 at 01:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Unrelated Relations (+1)  
It's everyone's favourite time again...

Brand New Secret Page Up!

I don't want to give too many hints, but it is in relation to one article. Find it, and you'll get a few chuckles.

And as an added bonus, the first person who sends me a PM telling me the location of the page, both where the link to it is and the actual page itself, and you'll get a bonus 7 rank points. Woo-hoo!

05-13-2006 at 05:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tim
Rank Points: 1979
Can say it was funny ;)
05-13-2006 at 08:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Unrelated Relations (Site "Update" for May 11th, 2006)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com