Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Pearls Before Swine. (One of the greatest comics ever, I swear.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Pearls Before Swine. (+1)  
I'm not usually a big comic reader. In fact, I'm not a big reader in general, but this comic is one of the most amazingly clever I have ever seen. So clever, in fact, that I own four out of the five books. It's that good.

The comic stars Rat, Pig, Goat, and Zebra. Rat is very arrogant and egotistical, Pig is very slow-witted and finds companionship in inantimate objects, Goat is the reluctant brain of the group, and Zebra is activist trying to save his herd from their predators. How does it work? Very hard to explain, but the sarcasm and blatent humour that is in every strip is an absolute riot. Strips range anywhere from the characters leaving the strip and joining other strips, to the characters going on strike with the creator, to Pig creating arguements out of pure stupidity and ignorance. You gotta love it, I tell you.

The strip can be found here, and I really advise that you look at them. Or even but a book for $11 american. It's most definitely worth it.

[Last edited by mrimer at 04-19-2006 07:08 PM]
04-19-2006 at 05:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Pearls Before Swine. (One of the greatest comics ever, I swear.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com