Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 (Smitemaster's Selection)
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

8.3/10 (89 votes)
σ 1.30
Author Name:Erik Hermansen
Submitted By:ErikH2000
Hold Name:King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0
Theme:Smitemaster's Selection
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:26
Number of Rooms:408
Number of Monsters:5095
Version:DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:5 (+5 / -0)
Poster Message
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
IP: Logged
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 (0)  
Jason wrote:
I have a bunch of scores, yes scores not demos, for KDD2. I was optimizing some rooms, and it says "This hold is not published on Caravelnet.", so I can't upload any scores. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

EDIT: It isn't just KDD2, it is KPVD too. Ummm... Just a moment I am going to test something...
Yeah, the same thing happened to me yesterday, when I was playing 'Sandtrap'. My scores are getting uploaded today, though.
03-30-2007 at 05:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
alexis_kosh
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 (0)  
How can I download this hold?
10-09-2007 at 01:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Syntax
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1218
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 (+2)  
This is a "Smitemaster's Selection" hold (also known as SMS), which means it was a featured hold at one point. Back then, SMS holds were free for Caravel users but this policy changed a while back, and these holds now need to be purchased.

If you go to Profile -> Purchases, you should be able to see all the SMS holds and if you have any credits. It could be that you already do, and so you should be able to purchase this hold this way. Otherwise, you'll need to purchase some download credits...
10-09-2007 at 01:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
west.logan
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 608
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 (+2)  
Certainly a classic. I started playing Architect's Edition back on Linspire in the mid-2000s as a free game from their repository and got hooked but never went back and beat it.

Now I've beaten it and while there are better holds out there, this one will always have a special place in my heart.

That said, the two tar-mother rooms in Level 24 were awful and I wasn't a big fan of the guess-the-script in the last level.

06-01-2020 at 10:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 (Smitemaster's Selection)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com