Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : The Tackers Tower (Last Tacker Hold. Medium difficulty nice story and heavyduty)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

5.8/10 (9 votes)
σ 0.92
Author Name:Daniel
Submitted By:MeckMeck GRE
Hold Name:The Tackers Tower
Theme:Last Tacker Hold. Medium difficulty nice story and heavyduty
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:4
Number of Rooms:33
Number of Monsters:860
Version:DROD: Architect's Edition
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:0 (+0 / -0)
Poster Message
admin
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 8
IP: Logged

File: The Tackers Tower.hold (15.3 KB)
Downloaded 2174 times.
License: Other
icon The Tackers Tower  
Yawn..... even more Tacker ? Slowly its getting annoying. Maybe even not. However thanks to Beta Testers and to Downloaders.

The story of the new Tacker is about like that :

Setting the old King "Tacker" free the bad cheater King has to be cought before the power goes back to "Tacker". Secret Services reports that the thug has been spotted in Tackers Tower, a mighty fortress setted in the northest edge of Tackerland. Make your way through the icy fields to the tower, infiltrate it and arrest the king.

The Tackers Tower provides more difficulty then fewer Tackers. He also tackers paper better or even faster.

The Tacker uses Lithium Anions for ultimate acellerated tacks or nails. You may even use it as a weapon.

Ok, enough of the jokes. Donwload and enjoy it if you like.

Also await The Tacker Triologie Architects Cut containing all 3 Episodes with a nice Title Menue, improven story, 2 bonus levels and a bonus game.
And the Best : its adfree !

Now get your Tacker and tacker with it and wait for the DVD

01-17-2005 at 03:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bdwing
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 288
icon Re: The Tackers Tower (+1)  
If it's not too much trouble, I would like a checkpoint in Rooftop One East and Rooftop Once West. It seems like I always make a misstep in these two rooms.

Click here to view the secret text

"Until it ends, there is no end."
01-20-2005 at 03:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: The Tackers Tower (0)  
bdwing wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, I would like a checkpoint in Rooftop One East and Rooftop Once West. It seems like I always make a misstep in these two rooms.

Click here to view the secret text

Fixed both (I think). I testplayed and finally i dont need 3 hours to play it. Thanks.
01-20-2005 at 04:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Maurog
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1501
icon Re: The Tackers Tower (+1)  
Okay, here is some notes on this hold:

The Icy Towerfields:
- You cannot go back to previous rooms. I bet this is intentional, because it's pretty linear anyway.
- The secret rooms should be marked "secret". Well, before JtRH it wasn't possible.

Trackers Tower:
- The Entrance: Did you know you don't really need the orbs? I finished this room without hitting any orbs.
- 2N2W: This room is way to easy, what with the scroll and all. Now, if you would have to lure a roach inside there and catch the snake, it would be more challenging for sure.
- 1N: The crumbly wall is not really necessary. It's possible to finish the room without hitting the crumbly wall, so why do you need it?
- 3N1W: There is an extra arrow on the wall in the corner.
- 3N: This room is waaay too easy. Feels like just a passage, what are the roaches for?
- 4N: Nice tar+brain puzzle. I'm impressed :)
- 2N1E: There is a spider there that can't be killed! The room is not required, but still, I want to kill ALL the spiders!

Rooftop:
- 1N: A checkpoint at the lower intersection instead of the central chamber would really be appreciated.
- There is a slight passage mismatch between the Entrance and 1E.
- The stair bug makes you come back to the rooftop when you go down the stairs.

Overall it was a nice hold, but really too easy at some points.

04-22-2005 at 06:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : The Tackers Tower (Last Tacker Hold. Medium difficulty nice story and heavyduty) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com