Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Power token, timeclone and shallow water
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4592
IP: Logged
icon Power token, timeclone and shallow water (+1)  
Power tokens allow all player roles except Seep to direct fegundos, activate fuses, drink potions, use tunnels, activate orbs/beacons by touch, traverse shallow water, drop trapdoors if sworded, and drop thin ice unless flying.

If a timeclone steps on a power token, all these abilities are conferred on both the current player and the timeclone, except for directing fegundos and drinking potions (which is expected -- a timeclone can never do those).

If the current player steps on a power token, all these abilities are conferred on both the current player and a timeclone, with the same exceptions and except for shallow water traversal.

It doesn't make any sense that shallow water traversal isn't part of the "package" and doesn't go along with the other abilities; it also doesn't make sense that a timeclone can give shallow water traversal to the current player but not vice versa. So I conclude this is a bug that should be fixed.

11-17-2022 at 02:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
hyperme
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1067
IP: Logged
icon Re: Power token, timeclone and shallow water (+1)  
This appears to be duplicate of issues reported here: http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=40546

It should be fixed in 5.1.1

11-17-2022 at 10:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Power token, timeclone and shallow water
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com