Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Is everything okay here?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
G Eye
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 21
IP: Logged
icon Is everything okay here? (+1)  
:w00t

I am so glad to be back in this community. For some time now, each time I have attempted to open my bookmark for this forum I ended up in a perpetual loading cycle.

I know how difficult times have become for independent developers and I went into panic & despair mode when I considered the prospect that this independent games developer had become another pandemic casualty. Thank goodness - I appear to have been mistaken.

I guess this is mainly for devs/officials at Caravel, but how is business? I imagine things have become particularly difficult, but is it worse than I could fathom? Is there anything that we as a community can do?

Goodness, I'm so glad to be making this post, Hopefully, everything is fine, and I am overreacting...

09-17-2022 at 10:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Xindaris
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1531
icon Re: Is everything okay here? (+2)  
Things have been somewhat quiet but fine, there's a couple of really good projects in the works; the forum/website has been consistently up for quite a while. The only reason I can think of for your old bookmark of this site leading to loading errors is maybe the bookmark is "http" instead of "https"???

Here are some links to Things!
Click here to view the secret text

09-18-2022 at 01:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
G Eye
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 21
icon Re: Is everything okay here? (+1)  
Xindaris wrote:
"http" instead of "https"???

That would be correct haha

It's good to hear that everything is okay though - quite relieving actually!

[Last edited by G Eye at 09-18-2022 11:37 AM]
09-18-2022 at 11:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
enzi666
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 161
icon Re: Is everything okay here? (+2)  
Just want to say hello again and voice my excitement for the Treacle Stew. I have no idea what it's about, just that it's another Smitemaster selection and has been in the works for a long time.

Best news I can think of because recently I just had this overwhelming itch to play some DROD again and the addiction has been in full swing with clearing every challenge on Steam and trying to get every achievement. Some challenges are just brutal but mostly a very welcome spin on rooms I was already quite familiar with.

DROD AE: Finished - KDD2: Mastered
JTRH: Mastered
TCB: Mastered - RPG: Finished
GatEB: Mastered - TSS: Mastered
10-19-2022 at 05:16 AM
Illusionist
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
icon Re: Is everything okay here? (0)  
Man I really need to step up my game and go back at drodding. It's been a wild year.
07-21-2023 at 01:39 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Is everything okay here?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com