Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Script command to check for specific types of build markers
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Script command to check for specific types of build markers (+2)  
I just discovered the "Wait for no build marker" command, which checks a specific area to confirm that there are no build markers there. But as far as I can tell, there's no command to check for the presence of a specific type of build marker.

I don't have anything in particular in mind that would make use of this, it just seems like it would be a good thing to be able to check for.

Perhaps this could be implemented as a checkbox in Wait for Item to look for a build marker of the selected item?

[Last edited by Dragon Fogel at 04-13-2022 06:15 PM]
04-13-2022 at 06:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Script command to check for specific types of build markers
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com