Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Invalid Caravelnet key
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
frankrm78
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 26
IP: Logged
icon Invalid Caravelnet key (+2)  
Hi everybody,
I can't connect to Caravelnet. I paid again for the yearly subscription (Friday 4th), from the settings screen I can't request a new key, I always get the message 'your Caravelnet registration has expired' so I requested a new key directly here http://forum.caravelgames.com/member.php?Action=editcaravelnet
after logging in, and again I can't connect from the game.
I'm using TSS Demo Version 5.1.0.6501, maybe I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out
03-10-2022 at 10:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
navithmastero
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 595
icon Re: Invalid Caravelnet key (+1)  
If everything's working correctly, when you go onto your profile on the forums, there should be a tab called 'CaravelNet' and you can request a new key from there. If not, maybe get in touch with Schik to see what he can do to help.

One of your local HAs.

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

03-10-2022 at 11:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
frankrm78
icon Re: Invalid Caravelnet key (+2)  
Thank you but I just did it what you say, I requested a new key and got one, but when I put the new key in the game nothing changes.
I'll write a PM to Schik as well
03-10-2022 at 12:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1545
Did you activate the new subscription? When you purchase, it isn't automatically linked to your forum account -- you need to click on the link that's emailed to you after the purchase (subject "CaravelNet Activation").

Check the date at the top of http://forum.caravelgames.com/member.php?Action=editcaravelnet -- if it's still showing expired then you need to go click on the link in the activation email.
03-12-2022 at 05:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
frankrm78
I realized that the email was there, but I just couldn't see it. Schik sent me a PM with the link for the activation.

[Last edited by frankrm78 at 03-12-2022 11:30 PM]
03-12-2022 at 11:25 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Invalid Caravelnet key
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com