Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : How can I find out what number Skywatcher I am?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
MHighbrow
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 153
IP: Logged
icon How can I find out what number Skywatcher I am? (+1)  
Hi all! I've forgotten what number Skywatcher I am, and apparently I never had the foresight to post about it or write it down anywhere. Is there a place I can look it up? I think I was in the 20s, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.
07-19-2021 at 09:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: How can I find out what number Skywatcher I am? (+1)  
The challenge page isn't officially linked anywhere, but that's where you can check.

Skywatchers are people with The Second Sky challenge for TSS. You can sort by order, which numbers the challenge recipients. However, three people in that list (I believe it's skell, slimm_tom, and Jacob but might be misremembering) got it during beta-testing, so they're not counted.
07-19-2021 at 10:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Rank Points: 2386

File: sky.png (451.2 KB)
Downloaded 187 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: How can I find out what number Skywatcher I am? (+4)  
Here's what I see in CNet (Mods, sorry if this isn't allowed; I will delete the screenshot if you prefer):

Click here to view the secret text

I took the number 34 because that's what the forum thread said we were up to at the time. It's always possible they miscounted.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
07-19-2021 at 10:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nuntar
Rank Points: 4592
icon Re: How can I find out what number Skywatcher I am? (+4)  
Looks like skell is no longer on the list. So everyone's Skywatcher number is now 2 less than their number on that list, instead of 3 less.

07-19-2021 at 10:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
MHighbrow
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 153
icon Re: How can I find out what number Skywatcher I am? (+2)  
Thank you, all! Sorry, Nuntar, I've just run out of mod points so I can't give you a +1.

Looks like I was actually 31st, but I'm now 29th on a technicality? So hey, I was right by accident.

[Last edited by MHighbrow at 07-19-2021 10:46 PM : typo]
07-19-2021 at 10:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : How can I find out what number Skywatcher I am?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com