Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Newly promoted holds don't work with CaravelNet until somebody rates them
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
kieranmillar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2670
IP: Logged
icon Newly promoted holds don't work with CaravelNet until somebody rates them (0)  
When a hold is promoted from the HA queue to one of the Holds boards, it doesn't work with CaravelNet until somebody gives it a rating. For example, you can't download it in-game, and RPG scorepoints won't submit.

It would be nice if they started working straight away.
10-19-2020 at 05:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Re: Newly promoted holds don't work with CaravelNet until somebody rates them (+1)  
Specifically, this only seems to be an issue with RPG holds at this point. I've often downloaded regular DROD holds right after release and they seemed to work fine.
10-19-2020 at 06:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Newly promoted holds don't work with CaravelNet until somebody rates them
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com