Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Lost all DROD files
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Clock
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
IP: Logged
icon Lost all DROD files (0)  
I had been playing DROD for about over a year until my laptop bricked about two weeks ago and I just got it back this weekend. Since I'm not really good with IT stuff I had never backed up my DROD files... or any other files. Ever. So I made this account to ask:
Is there any way to prove I bought the games and get at least the game files back or would I have to buy DROD again?
(Unrelated note: it seems amusing that one of the Forum Rules below is "Can I read?")
10-20-2019 at 07:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2386
icon Re: Lost all DROD files (0)  
One of the Caravel staff can probably look you up by your email address. Try sending a PM to mrimer and Schik.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.

[Last edited by disoriented at 10-20-2019 09:42 PM]
10-20-2019 at 09:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Clock
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
Okay, so it's been three days now since I sent the PM. What I did was click on the "PM" button up top, click the "Contact Us" button in the middle, and then sent an e-mail to the support address listed, explaining my problem. I'm starting to wonder if I did this right or if I messed up somewhere. Would it be helpful to send another e-mail or would that begin to be spamming?
10-24-2019 at 05:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
navithmastero
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 596
Often, it seems support emails have gone into people's spam folders so check there first. If not, Schik is around quite a lot so he might be able to sort you out as well, I'd imagine if you drop him a PM he might be able to help. You do that by clicking PM and then clicking the Compose PM button message directly from there.

One of your local HAs.

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by navithmastero at 10-24-2019 11:52 AM]
10-24-2019 at 11:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
Clock wrote:
Okay, so it's been three days now since I sent the PM. What I did was click on the "PM" button up top, click the "Contact Us" button in the middle, and then sent an e-mail to the support address listed, explaining my problem. I'm starting to wonder if I did this right or if I messed up somewhere. Would it be helpful to send another e-mail or would that begin to be spamming?
Apologies for the delay in seeing this. I'm sorry to hear about losing your computer and I'm happy to help. If you're still having an issue here, please PM me. However, it seems you should be able to simply click the Downloads link at the top of the page while logged in and re-download the games you've previously registered to your user account. Best of luck!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
11-09-2019 at 05:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Lost all DROD files
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com