Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : The Undercity - Hint and Solutions? (No help on those rooms?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
thonyc
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
IP: Logged
icon The Undercity - Hint and Solutions? (+1)  
Hello! I am playing Drod again after 20 years (It was my very first game on my very first computer, but I only had the demo if I remember well). Such a great game, but dangerously addictive.

I create this topic to ask why is there no hint and solution topics for The Undercity of The City Beneath? I can't manage to find it and I am 1 room away to finish the game! Any specific reseon? Because I am completely stuck on the 3N2E of The Undercity. This room seem impossible!

Have a good day~
04-09-2019 at 06:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
icon Re: The Undercity - Hint and Solutions? (+2)  
Hi, here is a link to the thread for that room:
http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=15639

Unfortunately, you won't be able to search for rooms in The Undercity using the room search tool that lets you search for rooms using the map. The Undercity is a hidden level and doesn't show up on that map unless you have a CaravelNet account. You can still search for help by clicking on "Topics" in the Hints & Solutions subforum and navigating to page 277 or so:

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewboard.php?BoardID=1&dayview=66&o=t&b=a&page=226

04-09-2019 at 06:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2460
icon Re: The Undercity - Hint and Solutions? (+1)  
You can also search for a given room using the standard forum search: http://forum.caravelgames.com/search.php

Set board to Drod: H&S, and put "undercity" in topic name, plus coordinates if you want to narrow it further.
04-09-2019 at 06:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
thonyc
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
icon Re: The Undercity - Hint and Solutions? (+1)  
Thank you for your help, actually I managed to finish it after I posted. It took me a long time though it wasn't that hard. Actually I didn't see but The Villa only has 66% discovered. I'll work on it and then the challenges! Thanks~
04-09-2019 at 08:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : The Undercity - Hint and Solutions? (No help on those rooms?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com