Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro's Mission: Spiders : Bonus Level (Priest's Hold) : 1 South, 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Songsmith
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 38
IP: Logged
icon Beethro's Mission: Spiders : Bonus Level (Priest's Hold) : 1 South, 2 East (0)  
I can't believe no-one else has asked for help on this room before. Either I'm missing something really obvious, or no-one else has found it...
I've attached a demo of what I've done so far... but now I'm stuck. I'm assuming that the wraithwing is required to kill the snake, as it would be impossible to drag the roach up there. But how do I get the wraithwing to move up? If I try and drag it up using that eastern passage, it gets stuck in the alcove Beethro is standing next to at the end of my demo.

Please help :-)

Edit: No wonder no-one's asked for help before! Yes I really was missing soemthing obvious!!! But thanks anyway!

[Last edited by Songsmith at 10-14-2008 01:57 PM]
10-14-2008 at 01:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
icon Re: Beethro's Mission: Spiders : Bonus Level (Priest's Hold) : 1 South, 2 East (0)  
OK, I am missing the obvious as I have been playing around in this room for a couple of days and can't work it out, its my last room B4 dropping the blue door so would really appreciate if anyone could please point me in the right direction. I have got the wraithwing in the east passage but can't get him to turn into the snake den and have got him up through the yellow closable door in the right side but can't get him to turn into the den, can't see how to use the roach as the killer. :~(
02-02-2012 at 02:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Tim
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1979
icon Re: Beethro's Mission: Spiders : Bonus Level (Priest's Hold) : 1 South, 2 East (+1)  
You are missing something "incredibly obvious".

Click here to view the secret text

02-02-2012 at 10:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
icon Re: Beethro's Mission: Spiders : Bonus Level (Priest's Hold) : 1 South, 2 East (0)  
Thanks Tim, I now crown myself officially an idiot.

Judi :blush
02-03-2012 at 12:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro's Mission: Spiders : Bonus Level (Priest's Hold) : 1 South, 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com