Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro and the Secret Society : The King's Hidden Labyrinth : 1 South (Golem Smashing)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
IP: Logged
icon Beethro and the Secret Society : The King's Hidden Labyrinth : 1 South (0)  
I'm almost done with my first Jacob hold! Yes! But there are a few challenges in front of me. This is what's happening to me in this room:

I can only manage to kill the top left golem at spot number one, but then it's impossible to strike the bottom orb.
05-12-2006 at 05:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jbluestein
Rank Points: 1670
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The King's Hidden Labyrinth : 1 South (+1)  
Ezlo wrote:
I'm almost done with my first Jacob hold! Yes! But there are a few challenges in front of me. This is what's happening to me in this room:

I can only manage to kill the top left golem at spot number one, but then it's impossible to strike the bottom orb.

Well, it's hard to comment without knowing where the other two golems are. Certainly that golem alone in that spot won't interfere with you hitting the bottom orb.

Click here to view the secret text

But if you haven't dealt with the bottom golem yet, then yeah, you have a problem.

05-12-2006 at 06:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The King's Hidden Labyrinth : 1 South (0)  
Blech, I'm dumb. I didn't see how to get down there with my sword facing sw. That's all.
05-12-2006 at 07:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
cinera
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The King's Hidden Labyrinth : 1 South (0)  
please help! I have no problem dealing with aech section of this room.My problem is how do I do all 3 sections without leaving the room.
Tks
07-25-2016 at 05:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The King's Hidden Labyrinth : 1 South (+1)  

07-25-2016 at 01:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
cinera
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
clever!! Tks
07-25-2016 at 02:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
enzi666
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 161

Can I get a hint for the decoy placement?

DROD AE: Finished - KDD2: Mastered
JTRH: Mastered
TCB: Mastered - RPG: Finished
GatEB: Mastered - TSS: Mastered
11-30-2022 at 03:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NoahT
Rank Points: 1133
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The King's Hidden Labyrinth : 1 South (+2)  

My stuff:

[Last edited by NoahT at 11-30-2022 09:44 AM]
11-30-2022 at 05:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
enzi666
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 161
Oh wow! Thanks for the second tip! I wouldn't have figured this setup out on my own. That's more involved as I anticipated. :D

DROD AE: Finished - KDD2: Mastered
JTRH: Mastered
TCB: Mastered - RPG: Finished
GatEB: Mastered - TSS: Mastered
11-30-2022 at 04:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro and the Secret Society : The King's Hidden Labyrinth : 1 South (Golem Smashing)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com