Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Purchases tab gone? (I could have sworn it was there a day or so ago...)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chrysippus
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 51
IP: Logged
icon Purchases tab gone? (0)  
A couple of days ago I checked my profile and noticed a 'Purchases' tab, which usefully told me how many Smitemaster's Selections were left in my subscription. I just went to check my profile again (no, no, for perfectly legitimate reasons having nothing to do with checking mod points), and the tab's not there.

I'm reasonably sure I didn't hallucinate it the first time, and I'm reasonably sure my ad-blocking software hasn't gone haywire, and I'm also reasonably sure my SS subscription hasn't expired in the last few days, so I'm mildly confused. Anybody else notice this, or should I just go lie down with a cold cloth on my head?

[Last edited by Chrysippus at 04-14-2006 12:00 AM : Fixing typos]
04-13-2006 at 11:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: Purchases tab gone? (+1)  
You're not crazy. :)

It will resurface soon, maybe with a different name. I just need to add some other stuff to it and fix the rough wording that the initial version had.

04-14-2006 at 04:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Chrysippus
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 51
icon Re: Purchases tab gone? (0)  
Spiffy! Thanks.
04-14-2006 at 04:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Purchases tab gone? (I could have sworn it was there a day or so ago...)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com