Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Egg's Treasure Tower : Floor 1 : 3 North
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Gabriel Frostfell
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Egg's Treasure Tower : Floor 1 : 3 North (0)  
I'm not getting it. I can't figure out what order to hit the switches in. Can someone help me out? Was there a hint somewhere that I might have missed?
04-10-2006 at 06:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
silver
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 915
icon Re: Egg's Treasure Tower : Floor 1 : 3 North (0)  
If I recall the room correctly (it's been a while), there's two answers:

the right way is to find all the treasures spread through the other levels (in secret rooms) and enter the numbers next to those treasures in level order - this hold is fairly old and doesn't actually use secret room tagging and a master wall like later holds.

the other way is to click the orbs (not hit them with your sword) and see their effects and work out the solution.

04-10-2006 at 07:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Gabriel Frostfell
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
Wrong room. You are talking about the treasure room, this is on the 1st floor, so there is still the problem of figuring it out.
04-10-2006 at 07:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
Old thread, but the question never got answered, so here's one sequence that works:

Click here to view the secret text

08-14-2018 at 01:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Egg's Treasure Tower : Floor 1 : 3 North
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com