Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : L8 Quarce South Quarce East
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
wysiwyg
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
IP: Logged
icon L8 Quarce South Quarce East (0)  
This room is really annoying me now. Can anyone tell me how i'm supposed to kill all those butterflies with the lasers before they overwhelm me? Or is there a safe spot that i'm missing?
03-30-2006 at 02:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
icon Re: L8 Quarce South Quarce East (0)  
Turn as many vertical lasers on as possible (that is, all except one). Open the door (with the middle orb on the right) then hit the lower left orb (which toggles the horizontal lasers) until they're all dead.

03-30-2006 at 02:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
googa
Rank Points: 282
This room has been removed for the next version (v2.2). A cool one has took it's place.
03-31-2006 at 02:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
grimfeast
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
Ok, I'm having trouble with this room.

I managed to kill all roaches and queens in the upper right and lower left using Lucas bending the laser. I can see that Jax can kill the remaining ones in the lower right, but I can't seem to figure out how to kill the ones in the upper left.

Obviously Jax cant get there, and I doubt Lucas can get to the other side of the laser (which would allow me to bend the lasers the other way)

I've tried using the corridor at the top to scare away the queens, which worked for the first row of queens (after many retries), but they always get blocked now by roaches before I get to their row.

I have a nagging feeling I'm missing something here, and this shouldn't be this hard.
06-24-2007 at 02:31 PM
googa
Rank Points: 282
I doubt Lucas can get to the other side of the laser (which would allow me to bend the lasers the other way)
Sure he can. Try it!
Click here to view the secret text

I've tried using the corridor at the top to scare away the queens, which worked for the first row of queens (after many retries), but they always get blocked now by roaches before I get to their row.
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by googa at 06-24-2007 06:02 PM]
06-24-2007 at 06:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
grimfeast
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
icon Re: L8 Quarce South Quarce East (+1)  
Ah silly me, I tried crossing a beam like this in the room north of this one, but there it was a beam from both sides there :rolleyes , so I assumed it couldn't be done.

06-25-2007 at 05:06 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : L8 Quarce South Quarce East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No