Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : DROD graphic files (I want to find the graphic files.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 392
IP: Logged
icon DROD graphic files (0)  
Do you know where the graphic files for DROD are? I can't seem to find them. I looked everywhere for the program GeneralTiles, but to no avail. I'm sure that if I knew how to get them, I could start really getting into development. In fact, you know what, perhaps I could take up graphic editing on request. I'm really trying to milk DROD for entertainment and extras

[Last edited by Pilchard VIII at 03-11-2006 03:36 PM]
03-11-2006 at 03:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: DROD graphic files (+2)  
They're not available because you're not allowed to distribute them. The graphics aren't free unlike the engine. This applies also to this Slayer thing of yours. I kind of doubt that you'll get permission to use it, but you can always try to get a permission. If you want to mod generaltiles, you should use Alefbet's template about halfway down this page
03-11-2006 at 03:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: DROD graphic files (0)  
Incidentally, since this thread seems like a reasonable place:

Where do we go to go about making our own /styles/? Is there a template handy for that too, or?
03-13-2006 at 04:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 392
icon Re: DROD graphic files (+1)  
You can get a template for your own styles from these links. You can Take a small bit of the file, create your own style and edit from there in conjunction with a .tim file.
CLICK HERE FOR THE TEMPLATE
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON .TIM FILES AND GRAPHIC EDITING.

[Last edited by Pilchard VIII at 03-13-2006 01:37 PM]
03-13-2006 at 01:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: DROD graphic files (0)  
Oh, yes, I know how to edit GeneralTiles. I'm looking for some sort of handy base template like the one Alefbet has, except for, uh, styles.
03-13-2006 at 10:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
krammer
Rank Points: 904
It's called Flaming Peligroso. I'm feeling too lazy to find the link, but search for that nam and you should find it easily.

"Oook!"
03-13-2006 at 10:15 PM
AlefBet
Rank Points: 979
It can be found right here. You can also look at Make Things Really Horribly Ugly.

++Adam H. Peterson
03-13-2006 at 10:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : DROD graphic files (I want to find the graphic files.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com