Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : how to kill insaniquarium aliens
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Diana1
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon how to kill insaniquarium aliens (0)  
how do i kill a type g alien

03-07-2006 at 03:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
coppro
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1308
icon Re: how to kill insaniquarium aliens (0)  
Feed it lol.
03-07-2006 at 03:56 AM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Rank Points: 1978
Oh yeah, I forgot that we got Insaniquarists.

03-07-2006 at 05:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: how to kill insaniquarium aliens (+1)  
Yeah, I almost forgot too. Ah, blissful memory repression.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
03-07-2006 at 06:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
huh? click on it, damn it.

how on earth does a insaniquarium newbie post get here?

anyone willing to bet how long it will be before someone posts about being stuck somewere is far cry?
03-08-2006 at 02:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Rank Points: 2936
For a long time, the DROD forum was very high on the Google list for "Insaniquarium hints" or something like that. It doesn't seem to be any more, but perhaps it depends on exactly what phrase one searches for.

Google does seem to love the DROD forum. Posts about games like notpr0n and God Tower got us tons of new visitors because a Google search for "God Tower hints" had this forum as the #2 hit or something like that. It seems to have died down a lot recently but we do tend to get people here who don't really get it.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
03-08-2006 at 02:20 AM
Maurog
Rank Points: 1501
They say that somewhere in a far corner of the Web there is a forum full of fat bald people who solve ridiculously hard puzzles on a daily basis. And if a brave internet newbie would journey far and wide and find this blessed place, the mysterious men will surely solve all his problems. Many a brave soul attempted this perilous journey, but only a chosen few have returned with bags full of shiny answers...

03-08-2006 at 07:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
b0rsuk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 489
icon Re: how to kill insaniquarium aliens (+5)  
Our teacher says making no errors in HTML makes the job easier for search engines and so on. So you should take care of it for your own good. Well....

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.caravelgames.com%2F
Don't kill me, Schik.

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20051128/adams_01.shtml

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 03-08-2006 08:32 AM]
03-08-2006 at 08:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: how to kill insaniquarium aliens (+3)  
b0rsuk wrote:
Our teacher says making no errors in HTML makes the job easier for search engines and so on. So you should take care of it for your own good. Well....

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.caravelgames.com%2F
Don't kill me, Schik.
Thanks. I've found a few places that didn't have any problems, so I'll add some more in so that maybe google won't be able to send insanaquarium people here.

03-08-2006 at 01:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
Man! I so wish I had mod points to give out for that :)

/me makes mental note

On an aside note b0rsuk, I think you'll find that (very nearly almost) all sites fail the w3 validation (yup, even Google - and they have little excuse as their page content isn't exactly extensive).

No, instead of everyone painstakingly changing their whole site html just for helping google understand, why doesn't google just use the w3 to work out what was meant?

I'm not going to spend hours ensuring my hair looks good before I go to the hairdressers... ;)

[EDIT]

Turns out I did have mod points, so here you go Schik

*click*

[Last edited by Syntax at 03-08-2006 07:52 PM]
03-08-2006 at 07:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : how to kill insaniquarium aliens
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com