Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fifteenth Level : 1 South, 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
wesaq
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fifteenth Level : 1 South, 2 West (0)  
I have no idea how i could hit all the orbs and then get out of the trap door area.
02-21-2006 at 05:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fifteenth Level : 1 South, 2 West (+1)  
This is probably one of the most asked about rooms in this dungeon. You should restart the Search/New Topic process, but look instead for King Dugan's Dungeon instead of the 2.0 version. All of the rooms except for the secret ones are the same, and there are years worth of posts to read up on.

Here is the full soltion: http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=128&page=0

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
02-21-2006 at 05:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 112
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fifteenth Level : 1 South, 2 West (0)  
The map in the original thread was in text... I'm a visual learner; anyone have a map in the form of an image?

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
12-17-2016 at 05:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4576
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fifteenth Level : 1 South, 2 West (0)  
Yes, there's one in the thread for the same room in Flash DROD.

12-17-2016 at 06:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fifteenth Level : 1 South, 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com