Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : One Step Back of the Norm. (Site Update for February 5th, 2005.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon One Step Back of the Norm. (+1)  
The site's been updated once again. As always, check out Life in the Basement for a full recap, but since I'm sure a lot of you don't check it on a day-to-day buisness, just know that we've got a lot of new things on you plate. Be sure to check them out!

And as I point out in my last paragraph, feel free to give feedback to the site. You've all been kind of quiet, and I'm almost worried. Not like the forum at all. :)

-Patrick

02-06-2006 at 02:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2486
icon Re: One Step Back of the Norm. (+1)  
404 on Sanctum2 file ;)

Otherwise, looking good.

02-06-2006 at 04:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
krammer
Rank Points: 904
A point I noticed a while ago:

The logo in the top-left takes you to caravelgames.com. There's no way to get back to the main drod.caravelgames.com page from anywhere else. Also, News takes you to the current Illumination rather than Life in the Basement.

Apart from that though, it's all good.

"Oook!"
02-06-2006 at 02:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
The 404 on Sanctum2 is fixed. Thanks, Rabscuttle.

As for news, it's intended that way. My news' home is in Articles - General, simply because the Caravelian news is a heckuva lot more DROD related than mine. If there ever is anything super-important that needs to be said, I can always pass it along to Erik and he'll mention it in the Illumination.

And there's no way at the moment to receive my postings by email, either. I suppose if there was enough of a demand, I could send it out personally and include something special for the dedicated fans, but I really doubt there are enough people out there that would want to hear my rantings via email. Yes, one place on the web is plenty.

02-06-2006 at 09:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jamie
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 365
On http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewsitepage.php?id=87069 the link to "official Master Map of The Eighth" 404's

02-08-2006 at 03:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
icon Re: One Step Back of the Norm. (0)  
jamie wrote:
On http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewsitepage.php?id=87069 the link to "official Master Map of The Eighth" 404's
Oof.

I made that viewsitepage function attempt to look for a thread and not the post in question. I'll go and change it now.

02-19-2006 at 02:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : One Step Back of the Norm. (Site Update for February 5th, 2005.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com