Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East (+1)  
ok, LOTS of staring later and I still can't figure out the trick to this room.

I will state my belief about it in secret text:

Click here to view the secret text

So, any clues to what I am missing? Gentle hints are preferred, as my pride is injured enough asking for help already.

01-14-2006 at 01:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East (+1)  
Well, I would recommend re-searching for this room under King Dugan's Dungeon instead of King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0. There are 5 other posts with people asking about this room and various hints and comments are replied. Basically, for this hold, any non-secret room will almost assuredly have hints for it under King Dugan's Dungeon. Almost all the secret rooms, however, are exclusive to King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 and so those should be searched within that hold.

Since there are 5 other posts on this room...I would suggest looking those up. If you still have trouble, you can either post in one of them or come back here.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
01-14-2006 at 01:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East (0)  
Thanks! I hadn't realized that the Search function in the Hunta area found more stuff than the general Search function. Looks like I was just a few moves away from the right solution...as usual, a dumb mistake.

Thanks again!

01-18-2006 at 02:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
chesse20
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 28
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East (0)  
anyone who was stuck on this like i was and is unable to find the old topic,
and

03-09-2019 at 09:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com