Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to Rooted Hold : Twenty-Fifth Level : 1 South, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
onigame
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
IP: Logged
icon Journey to Rooted Hold : Twenty-Fifth Level : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
Is it possible to get through this room coming in from the
secret tunnel? I found it without finishing the screen, and I couldn't find a way to get back without surviving.

This a design bug?
12-19-2005 at 02:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Twenty-Fifth Level : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
The only way to beat this room is coming in from the East, which I guess is the secret tunnel. What are you having trouble with?

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-19-2005 at 02:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
onigame
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Twenty-Fifth Level : 1 South, 1 East (+1)  
I forgot to clarify. This is before one clears out the room on the right, so the green barrier at 1S2E is still there. At that point, there's nothing left to do but restore an older game position, it seems.

Which isn't a problem, but it feels aesthetically unpleasing.

Clearing it out after 1S2E is done is no problem.
12-19-2005 at 03:19 AM
Songsmith
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 38
OK, it's obvious I have to enter this room from the east side. What I can't figure out is *HOW* to enter from the east side. When I'm in 1S2E (ie, the room I need to enter from), there's a yellow door in the way which I can see no way of opening. (In case you're wondering, 1S2E is clear. I only need to clear this room and then the blue door will open - I think.)

Please can anyone help?

Jan

Forget it!! Once again the magic of posting the query enabled me to complete the room! :thumbsup

[Last edited by Songsmith at 07-18-2006 03:31 PM]
07-18-2006 at 03:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
kozetta
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
I can't understand how I can beat the room.
first I entered from the north followed by slayer. I killed all enemies and stepped into secret passage and hit the orb. But I can't get to the enemies which are separated by the wall. When I return to the screen, door is closed again.
So I am totally confused how to get to the enemies inside the small square surrounded by walls :weep
03-22-2007 at 05:43 PM
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
kozetta wrote:
first I entered from the north followed by slayer. I killed all enemies and stepped into secret passage and hit the orb. But I can't get to the enemies which are separated by the wall. When I return to the screen, door is closed again.
So I am totally confused how to get to the enemies inside the small square surrounded by walls :weep

As noted above, this room can only be solved by entering it from the East. Have you been to 1S2E yet?

Josh

03-22-2007 at 05:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Sentarium
jbluestein wrote:
kozetta wrote:

As noted above, this room can only be solved by entering it from the East. Have you been to 1S2E yet?

Josh

jbluestein wrote:
kozetta wrote:

Josh

yes, I made room 1S2E. But how can I get to 1S1E, if there is a door, and orb that opens it is BEHIND the door?
please HELP

03-23-2007 at 06:36 AM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
Sentarium wrote:
yes, I made room 1S2E. But how can I get to 1S1E, if there is a door, and orb that opens it is BEHIND the door?
please HELP
Have you tried entering via the secret wall?
Click here to view the secret text

03-23-2007 at 06:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Sentarium
NiroZ wrote:

do you mean that in the lower part of 1S2E I can break the wall near tar, then hit the orb and pass over through the opened door?
03-23-2007 at 07:08 AM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
Sentarium wrote:
do you mean that in the lower part of 1S2E I can break the wall near tar, then hit the orb and pass over through the opened door?
Well what do you think?
03-23-2007 at 07:15 AM
JLE
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 46
Sentarium wrote:
NiroZ wrote:

01-06-2020 at 05:55 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to Rooted Hold : Twenty-Fifth Level : 1 South, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com