Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Hold addition difficulties
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1980
IP: Logged
icon Hold addition difficulties (0)  
I've tried twice to add my hold to the holds forum, but when it gets to the phase where it adds images to the rooms database, I get error message 0070. Could it have something to do with the fact that I'm using many image floors in my hold?

11-13-2005 at 02:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5413
icon Re: Hold addition difficulties (+1)  
Nope, it's because of some recent changes I made to one of the database tables. I changed everything in the php to match the new format, but forgot about the CGI.

Compiling it now....

And done. Please try it again, and sorry for your trouble.

11-13-2005 at 03:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1980
icon Re: Hold addition difficulties (+1)  
No worries, thanks a bunch!

Just so you know, after it finished uploading, it seemed to get stuck in some loop as if it was adding one room over and over again. Probably nothing terribly important.

11-13-2005 at 04:27 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5413
icon Re: Hold addition difficulties (0)  
RoboBob3000 wrote:
Just so you know, after it finished uploading, it seemed to get stuck in some loop as if it was adding one room over and over again. Probably nothing terribly important.
Yeah, that seems to happen... I'm using pretty crappy technology to simulate the progress bar, because it was quick and easy to code.

I'm testing a new (to drod.net) technology on the forum for various other things, and better progress bars would definitely be a good use for this once I've developed it.

11-13-2005 at 04:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Hold addition difficulties
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com