Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Beta tester invite (Organizing the dropdown menu)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1978
IP: Logged
icon Beta tester invite (+2)  
As more and more people add themselves to the list of potential beta testers, that dropdown list with all of the names is going to get uglier and uglier. Perhaps we could alphabetize it?

11-09-2005 at 05:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Beta tester invite (0)  
Good idea. It would also be useful to be able to just type someone's name in instead of having to find them in the drop-down list. (I can't remember if you can do that already and I don't have a hold to upload to check for myself.)

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
11-09-2005 at 06:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: Beta tester invite (+1)  
They should now be sorted alphabetically. Sorry about that.

11-09-2005 at 07:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Beta tester invite (Organizing the dropdown menu)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com