Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Truthbringer Tools (Extended Map)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Maurog
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1501
IP: Logged

File: Map.JPG (336.7 KB)
Downloaded 92 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Truthbringer Tools (+4)  
I know it is too early for that, but this is the map I am going to use to find the possible locations of things, and ultimately, the solution. It does not contain any spoilers, and is just filled with every possible option everywhere. This way, you can delete the obviously impossible objects and highlight the known ones on your way to solving this huge puzzle. If you are too lazy to make one of your own, this one is for you :)

[Last edited by Maurog at 11-08-2005 05:36 PM : Fixed some wrongness in the map]
11-08-2005 at 05:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Truthbringer Tools (0)  
Very nice. When I solved the puzzle last night (I offered just a few minutes after Schik did, so Erik figured why not have another set of eyes) I made up a large logic puzzle diagram like Banjooie had posted in the preliminary puzzle thread. Of course, with 10 options in each of 5 categories it was a bit bigger! ;) While I had designations for the building locations, I didn't have tunnel or barrier information in the diagram...I used the map separately for that. Basically, I didn't feel I could prepare it the way Maurog did.

I have the diagram in both PDF and Excel format lying around somewhere...if there is any desire for it I could probably make it available, if it's okay with Erik. Maurog's diagram is good too, it depends on your personal preference really.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
11-08-2005 at 05:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Maurog
Rank Points: 1501
Fixed some errors (no such thing as Office of Facility, and also spelling in Office of Renaming).

11-08-2005 at 05:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708

File: truthbring_map.xls (34 KB)
Downloaded 50 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Truthbringer Tools (+2)  
For those who want the map in an easily manipulable format, here is an excel rendering of it. It's not nearly as pretty, but rather easier to handle...

11-09-2005 at 02:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chalks
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
thank you! This is much easier to print. :D

Thanks to you too Maurog!
11-09-2005 at 02:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Truthbringer Tools (Extended Map)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com