Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : It's been a long time
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
stigant
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1182
IP: Logged
icon Re: It's been a long time (0)  
Ok new one (right? this is the new page):

It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger.

10-19-2005 at 05:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chalks
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown
10-19-2005 at 06:09 PM
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band

10-19-2005 at 08:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry

10-19-2005 at 08:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't

[Last edited by eytanz at 10-19-2005 10:38 PM]
10-19-2005 at 10:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
stigant
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me

10-19-2005 at 10:51 PM
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam

10-20-2005 at 12:20 AM
SKWERLL
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 77
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net

The best hold in the world!
10-20-2005 at 04:30 AM
Chalks
Rank Points: 267
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers
10-20-2005 at 03:32 PM
The_Red_Hawk
Rank Points: 783
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally.

The red hawk's dance of death.

.....the king of the skies.....
10-20-2005 at 07:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
The Stew Boy
Rank Points: 247
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes
10-20-2005 at 10:51 PM
SKWERLL
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 77
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!"

The best hold in the world!
10-21-2005 at 04:55 AM
The Stew Boy
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!" out of tune
10-21-2005 at 07:02 AM
Chaco
Rank Points: 3626
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!" out of tune and whipping a mace around my head.

10-25-2005 at 01:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insane
Rank Points: 154
It's been a long time since I went swimming after losing my arms in that hotel in Fiji which my friend's grandparents own, while kissing a moose strapped to my back who is slightly insane (rather like this thread) and singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work We Go" in perfect harmony with my friend whose eyes are going crazy for cookoo pops with extra double chocolate and cherries on top that come from Switzerland but taste nastily bad if you dip them in petroleum and then light a match while writing run-on sentences in Greek with charcoal and wax, so help me God, before I go jump in a pool of green jello that is bobbing up and down because of the moose that used to walk around town looking at all the moose-antlers during the credit sequence for Northern Exposure in 1384

-Insane

Ps. i have no idea when it really was.

Pps. I never knew there was a second page :D

[Last edited by Insane at 10-26-2005 01:20 PM]
10-26-2005 at 01:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insane
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!" out of tune and whipping a mace around my head that is made out of rubber

-Insane
10-26-2005 at 01:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
The Stew Boy
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!" out of tune and whipping a mace around my head that is made out of rubber but has metal bits at both ends
10-26-2005 at 10:21 PM
Insane
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!" out of tune and whipping a mace around my head that is made out of rubber but has metal bits at both ends that could hurt a bit, if they weren't so thin that they'll break on contact,

-Insane
10-27-2005 at 12:48 PM
The Stew Boy
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!" out of tune and whipping a mace around my head that is made out of rubber but has metal bits at both ends that could hurt a bit, if they weren't so thin that they'll break on contact and shatter into many tiny pieces
10-27-2005 at 01:02 PM
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!" out of tune and whipping a mace around my head that is made out of rubber but has metal bits at both ends that could hurt a bit, if they weren't so thin that they'll break on contact and shatter into many tiny pieces when it suddenly occured to me "why is my head made out of rubber?"

10-27-2005 at 05:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
stigant
It had been a long time since I tasted the bitter waxiness of an ear boogger after dancing to The Final Countdown as sung by a Armenian bluegrass cover band while dancing with a girlfriend I totally wanted to marry but didn't have time to ask before she was stolen from me by the Invisible Pink Unicorn's clam, who happened to be writing run-on sentences on these forums operated by DROD.net which is inhabited by SKWERLLs and cheese luvers who dance maniacally and explode after five minutes while yelling "The Dork Cheese! The Dork Cheese!" out of tune and whipping a mace around my head that is made out of rubber but has metal bits at both ends that could hurt a bit, if they weren't so thin that they'll break on contact and shatter into many tiny pieces when it suddenly occured to me "why is my head made out of rubber?" and more importantly, "if I ever find someone who's head is glue, then whatever they say will bounce off of me and stick to them"

10-27-2005 at 05:37 PM
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : It's been a long time
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes