Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : I have returned.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon I have returned. (0)  
After 8 days without the internet, I have returned!

I've gotten cable installed, and boy is it wonderful.

After I finish reading all 800+ e-mails in my AOL account, I'll call them up and cancel our subscription. That means that any of you who e-mail me at DRODSmitemaster@aol.com can't anymore. Please use DarkKaonis@yahoo.com from now on.

Erik, could you please redirect my ClaytonW@drod.net e-mail to point to DarkKaonis@yahoo.com? I would've e-mailed you with this request, but I wasn't sure if you'd read something from someone you "don't know."

Without the internet, I played DROD a lot. Worked very little on my hold, but instead edited Dugan's Dungeon. Good stuff. Nice reward for game completion. ^_^

Anywho, off to read my e-mail. Good to be back!
07-05-2003 at 09:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
StuartK
Rank Points: 564
icon Re: I have returned. (0)  
ClaytonW wrote:
After I finish reading all 800+ e-mails in my AOL account, I'll call them up and cancel our subscription.

An easy way to cancel your account is to send abuse reports to AOL (cosmail1, cosmail2 etc) for all the spam you recieve. They don't like that. Since you have to send reports individually, they'll automatically block your account and cancel you for bulk emailing :D
07-05-2003 at 09:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ClaytonW
Rank Points: 961
icon Re: Re: I have returned. (0)  
StuartK wrote:
ClaytonW wrote:
After I finish reading all 800+ e-mails in my AOL account, I'll call them up and cancel our subscription.

An easy way to cancel your account is to send abuse reports to AOL (cosmail1, cosmail2 etc) for all the spam you recieve. They don't like that. Since you have to send reports individually, they'll automatically block your account and cancel you for bulk emailing :D

But that's just the thing, very little (I'd guess about 30) were spam. The rest were legit. Most of them came from here, the DROD Forum.
07-06-2003 at 04:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : I have returned.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com