Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Drod Flash (Drod Flash... Its exzactelly what it sounds like.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
roachman
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
IP: Logged
icon Drod Flash (+2)  
Hey i havent been here in a long while.

lately i have been learning with flash.

im wondering if there would be any complaint against me makeing Drod with flash. of course i would make it like a demo and a full version so you guys dont get ripped off. :P

if you dont want me to do this thats cool to. To me makeing stuff with flash is fun.

thanks.

P.S.: Do you mind if i use the Jtrh graphics? :) Thx

09-25-2005 at 05:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Drod Flash (0)  
Roachman, this is a cool idea. Make the game however suits you, but no, you can't use the JtRH graphics. The AE graphics are available as well as a number of mod styles released on the development board. Also, you can't use JtRH music (AE music is fine) or the JtRH hold itself.

As far as holds go, the only one that was explicitly made available for any use is the AE version of King Dugan's Dungeon. Any other hold, you'd need to get an author's permission before using.

-Erik

09-25-2005 at 06:19 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
sims5000
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 117

File: DrodISH.exe (1012.1 KB)
Downloaded 140 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Drod Flash (+3)  
Speaking of drod flash games, I made this one: DRODish

[Last edited by sims5000 at 11-16-2005 04:08 PM]
11-16-2005 at 04:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
icon Re: Drod Flash (+1)  
sims5000 wrote:
Speaking of drod flash games, I made this one: DRODish
You attached an exe file. If this is a flash game, it'd be nice if you could attach the swf file so that it'd be usable in other OSes than Windows :)

- Gerry
11-16-2005 at 04:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1978
icon Re: Drod Flash (0)  
Hey Sims, you should hop over to the Holds board and read up on Blast Castle. Apparently a patch made it impossible to complete.

11-16-2005 at 07:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Drod Flash (Drod Flash... Its exzactelly what it sounds like.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com